Corporate Account Executive
About the right team member:
At ClassPass we believe partnering with companies who share our values can help thousands of more people live active lives. We are seeking an entrepreneurial, highly-motivated individual to help grow our burgeoning corporate sales channel. The right candidate isn’t afraid of striking up a conversation with someone they just met. They think outside the box, by iterating on a pitch deck, crafting a convincing email proposal or influencing stakeholders to close a deal. This role is ideal for someone with a few years of full-cycle, relationship-based selling, and is excited to bring their skills to the ClassPass team to hit the ground running.
- Organize and vet both inbound and prospective mid to large corporate clients coming through the funnel
- Manage your own opportunity by utilizing online and offline sources to cultivate new and existing opportunities to develop and maintain your own pipeline
- Research, prospect and sell potential corporate wellness program to potential corporate clients and maintain a strong close rate of corporate customers.
- Drive through the full sales cycle by making/sending introductory calls and emails, assessing and building the relationship, performing sales presentations and closing the deal.
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways in which you connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team.
- Manage sales pipeline and project management of signed accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with key accounts in order to drive employee retention and satisfaction
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure successful corporate launches
- Maintain strong industry knowledge of the benefits and corporate wellness space, and craft ClassPass value proposition and positioning.
- Participate in conferences, tradeshows and events as necessary.
- Demonstrated sales experience with a track record of relentlessly high standards and top performance
- Comfortable and confident interacting with a wide range of stakeholders, including senior-level management (internal and external).
- Excellent research, lead generation, written and oral communication skills.
- Expert at navigating networks and building professional relationships
- Highly organized individual with the ability to prioritize and attention to detail
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections and obstacles with an openness to feedback, and dedication to consistent self improvement
- Technical experience in computer programs such as CRM systems, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-4 years relevant experience