About the Role:
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our fitness partners. You confidently communicate the ClassPass value proposition, explain the usefulness of our tools and effectively troubleshoot partner issues. You also advocate for our partners internally, escalate bugs and communicate pain points and feature requests through the appropriate channels. This role provides the opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of ClassPass and the fitness industry, develop client management skills and cultivate relationships with select partners.
The ideal candidate will leverage their outstanding communication skills and impeccable attention to detail to connect with partners and foster long-lasting relationships. This is an excellent entry-level role for those looking to build a career in Account Management and Client Services.
- Assist with transactional partner support, including but not limited to:
- CX/studio case resolution
- Scheduling, integrations & troubleshooting accounts
- Support of Account Manager owned key accounts
- Drive ad-hoc tasks to support partners and partner-facing teams, including but not limited to:
- Pricing and spot allocation audits
- Data maintenance and QA
- Venue quality QA
- Respond to a high volume of e-mails and prioritize them based on client level and urgency
- Deliver outstanding service to our partners (studio, gym, wellness, etc.)
- Master our product, internal systems, and offerings to ensure thorough and clear communication and enforcement of policies
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment and working with a remote team
- Flexible schedule, as some weekend and evening availability may be necessary
- Benefits include medical coverage, paid time off, 401k, complimentary ClassPass membership, and an office filled with passionate, smart, and happy people!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.