About the right team member:
We’re looking for a highly motivated and socially focused Marketing Manager to join the ClassPass team. You will work with our German team, supporting our GM to develop and drive marketing operations for the ClassPass team. In this role you will be involved in supporting all marketing activities whether it be creating content for Instagram, building emails, organising events, or assisting with new launches.
You will have a passion for marketing, love social media and be happy to roll up your sleeves and get involved with admin tasks where necessary. It also helps if you love fitness as you will receive a ClassPass membership!
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Execute and manage email campaigns for the German market
- Collate and reporting on email performance and provide recommendations for optimisation
- Working closely with the Germany GM to execute an effective Social Media strategy
- Managing the Social Media and Content output for Germany's online channels, including on-site content, imagery, video, written content and blogs
- Own and manage the German content calendar, keeping the calendar up to date and sharing with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure all social messaging and creative ties back to the overall marketing vision and strategy
- Provide social analytics and analysis to help optimise performance
- Support the marketing leads with the organisation and execution of any ClassPass events
- Organise events with our studio partners
- Ensure all marketing materials for ClassPass comply with brand guidelines
- Update the finance tracker for the Marketing department
- Perform ad hoc duties as and when needed for the Germany GM
What we are looking for:
- Must be a native German speaker & fluent in English
- Experience working in a similar role in a Marketing team
- Experience in using Photoshop or similar
- Experience using ESPs and building emails, preferably HTML
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present ideas effectively on the phone, via email and in meetings.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and deliver the work on time.
- Eligible to work in the Germany