Head of Corporate, International
About the right team member:
At ClassPass we believe partnering with companies who share our values can help thousands more people live active lives. We are seeking an entrepreneurial, highly-motivated individual to build out our International Corporate programme.
You’ll work internally to develop our strategy and positioning, working cross-functionally to customise our product and offering. You’ll hit the road to share our story and convince high-level decision makers to front-line employees to take class at our studios and gyms. This will be a highly visible role where you will be tackling a strategic priority for ClassPass, with an opportunity to make a significant impact on our growth.
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Work closely with our Domestic Director of Corporate Sales to develop and scope the ClassPass corporate offering, revenue model, and channel strategy and adapt to the International Market
- Prospect to potential corporate clients, develop and disseminate sales collateral, perform sales presentations and create customisations per client needs
- Manage deal process, contract drafting and coordination with legal counsel
- Build financial models and frameworks to evaluate partnerships from both a strategic and a financial perspective
- Analyse sales trends including revenue, profitability and cost to serve client base
- Own and manage relationships with all existing and potential clients. Manage the renewal of any high-performing business development partnerships.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product and engineering to evolve product for client needs
- Maintain strong industry knowledge of the benefits and corporate wellness space, and craft ClassPass value proposition and positioning. Participate in conferences, trade shows and events as necessary.
- Manage and build out the Corporate Team for International
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience in corporate sales; strong preference for experience in the wellness space and selling into HR departments
- Comfortable and confident interacting with a wide-range of stakeholders, including senior-level management (internal and external.)
- Excellent research, lead generation, written and oral communication skills.
- Expert at navigating networks and building professional relationships
- Proactive, energetic, self-starter - able to develop opportunities independently and turn ideas into execution.
- Passion for the CP brand. Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Eligible to work in the UK