Country Manager - Singapore
About the right team member:
We are now seeking a superstar Country Manager to help us grow our established Singapore market and bring the joys of flexible and accessible fitness to many more people.
This role is a challenging but rewarding combination of business development, marketing and account management. You will be responsible for delivering stretching growth and profitability targets, and supporting that with relationship management with all the top studio partners, grassroots marketing to help engage our community of members, increasing brand awareness through channels you identify, as well as sales to continue growing our studio partners.
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Be accountable for the ClassPass growth in your market, delivering revenue and profitability targets, and being strategic about how you manage your time and resources to do so
- Maintain strong relationships with our top studio partners through consistent support
- Sign new studios, start conversations with studios who have just opened in your city and lead contract negotiations
- Be active (!) in the fitness and wellness industry in Singapore - you should be a natural networker, constantly looking to grow your contacts to be the first person to pick up on new studios, trends or fitness brands to collaborate with entering your market
- Conceptualise and execute local marketing efforts, including but not limited to: events to build the ClassPass community in Singapore, start ambassador relationships as well as local brand partnerships, etc.
- Assist our social media team with local content - you should be social media savvy and understand how to best position our brand and product in Singapore
- Maintain excellent communication with the company leadership to highlight strategic opportunities and threats, and leverage the support of a world class team in HQ to deliver your goals
What we are looking for:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Extensive experience in Account Management/ or Senior Sales Management, Business Development, or City Manager Role
- Strong relationship management and up-selling skills, you’re a natural networker and love meeting new people
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with teams across geographic regions and time zones
- Independent, self-starter attitude with a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Ability to use performance data to help you prioritize your time, and communicate with the rest of the company on how your market is doing
- Previous startup experience is a plus
- A passion for Fitness and Wellness to properly understand and analyse the market and also to make the most out of your complimentary ClassPass!
- Must be eligible to work in Singapore