Partner Development Team Lead
About the right team member:
You’re a natural leader and work closely with your team to hit targets each month and contribute to the growth of ClassPass. You set the bar for the team by demonstrating your stellar cold calling, pitching and negotiating skills. You thrive as a player-coach by setting ambitious goals and providing the necessary mentorship, feedback, and support to set the team up for success. Above all, you know how to foster strong team camaraderie, motivate and empower individuals to do their best work, and drive everyone towards a collective goal.
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Successfully manage a sales team to hit monthly targets in specific territories
- Recruit and maintain a team of sales talent; coaching and performance monitoring of sales individuals to maximise each team member’s results
- Communicate successes and roadblocks to the Head of Sales to ensure the team is on track to hit monthly goals
- Organise and vet both inbound and prospective studio partners coming through the funnel to ensure optimised Market Health
- Strategically identify emerging target areas with ClassPass products and competitive landscape analysis
- Analyse data on team’s past performance to improve and project future sales goals
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share best practices across the team
- Cross-collaboration with other department Team Managers to ensure optimal efficiency, full transparency and on-going stakeholder management
What we are looking for:
- Bilingual in one other language
- Demonstrated sales experience with a track record of relentlessly high standards and top performance
- Experience with mentoring, coaching and people management
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and attend to detail
- A genuine curiosity about people and local businesses and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Resilience to overcome objections and obstacles with an openness to feedback and dedication to self improvement
- Good amount of technical experience in CRM systems (SalesForce)
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
- Extensive experience in sales & team management
- Right to work in the UK