Marketing Manager - Mobile App Strategy
ClassPass is transforming the $10B fitness industry by connecting people to over 1 million studio fitness classes annually, and inspiring them to live more actively. Since our founding in 2013, we’ve built the world’s leading fitness membership through a digital platform, proprietary technology, a global brand and an unparalleled community. We’re revolutionizing fitness, and even after being recognized as one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, we believe we’re just getting started.
Our growing team (now over 400 strong!) is a passionate, hard-working bunch that believes in having a real impact on our customers' lives. We take work – and working out – seriously. We’re as inspired by the 35M+ reservations made to date as we are by the life-changing stories we receive from our members and studios, which is why we work together every day to innovate, create, and discover new ways we can make the world a more active place.
We’re looking for a highly-motivated and analytical marketer to own mobile app marketing at ClassPass. The Mobile Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving and evolving our mobile growth strategy, and will work closely with product/engineering, business intelligence, and other channel owners to target and acquire new members via our best-in-class mobile app (60k five-star reviews and counting)!
- Drive app installs and new members while balancing LTV:CAC
- Manage push notifications and other mobile-centric messaging to drive engagement
- Evolve our mobile measurement capabilities and continually re-evaluate mobile KPIs
- Deliver comprehensive reports on mobile app performance, from top-of-funnel ad performance to in-app engagement (including actionable insights for the product team)
- 2-5 years experience in growth/performance marketing, with at least 1 year focused on mobile
- Hands-on experience with one or more of these platforms/tactics: Apple Search Ads, Universal App Campaigns, App Store Optimization
- Intermediate-to-advanced at Excel; skills with SQL and Adjust (or other MMPs) a bonus
- Equally comfortable making in-the-weeds campaign adjustments and presenting polished findings to C-level executives
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.