Our mission is to inspire people everywhere to live fuller, happier, and more active lives. That’s why we created ClassPass: a membership that gives customers access to boutique fitness classes, gyms, and wellness offerings across a wide network of partners around the world.
About the Role
The Product Management team at ClassPass is in the center of it all, driving squads that design, create, and develop engaging products and scalable systems that shape the future of the company and help us accomplish our vision.
Our PMs tackle some of the most complex business problems that span across our consumer, partner, and internal products (e.g., search & discovery, acquisition funnels & viral growth, dynamic pricing and inventory management, international expansion, workforce efficiency tools etc.). If you obsess about your users and are passionate about solving complex problems on a daily basis, look no further.
We’re searching for experienced Product Managers to help define and execute product strategy in their respective domain. This role demands deep customer empathy, technical knowledge, analytical savvy, strong product judgement, and the ability to bring together engineers, designers, and business stakeholders to prioritize and execute on roadmaps that drive the greatest impact for ClassPass.
What you’ll do:
- Drive ideation, evaluation, definition and prioritization of initiatives on your squad roadmap.
- Own the full product lifecycle across definition, launch, testing & optimization.
- Help lead a cross-functional squad of engineers, designers, and user researchers to build high ROI product features.
- Build alignment and address needs of key stakeholders across teams.
- Be the voice of the user, synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data to ensure product decisions address their needs.
Who you are:
- You have 2-3 years of experience in product management, with a clear track record of shipping impactful, high-quality features and product capabilities.
- You’re comfortable operating in a fast-moving, fluid startup environment. You have a "driver" personality and constantly push toward clarity and successful delivery.
- You have good product intuition, but reinforce decisions through a deep understanding of user sentiment and analytical data.
- You are experienced with an agile development process and work collaboratively with full stack product teams.
- You partner effectively with business stakeholders & solve problems. You’re comfortable and effective at framing decisions with clear and logical arguments.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills, with experience facilitating group discussions.
- You demonstrate analytical and business savvy; comfortable defining, querying, and synthesizing your own product data and connecting the dots to assess impact to the overall business.