About the right team member:
Successfully onboard venues onto the platform. This entails communicating with studio partners, tracking the partner’s journey from handoff to launch, creating the partner’s page, setting up pricing, and confirming that the partner fully understands the ClassPass business model. Additionally you will assist in all integration setup including, overseeing successful setup, troubleshooting any technical issues, and confirming test reservations.
- Manage and oversee the partner onboarding process by assisting new studio partners with their ClassPass venue page, schedule build out and spot allocation to increase their overall revenue potential on ClassPass
- Monitor and prioritize all venue integrations to ensure successful setup, while tracking and troubleshooting any technical bugs and integration failures across studio partners
- Understand the ClassPass integration with outside booking platforms in order to advise the Partner Success team on how to fix potential roadblocks
- Work cross-functionally with the Partner Development team, Partner Success team and integrations providing clear feedback and suggesting solutions as it relates to critical topics core to our operations and execution
- Understand and track the ClassPass product portfolio and pricing structure for studio partners
- Implement improvements to the onboarding experience and learn the ClassPass systems and tools including SalesForce, pricing setup and studio booking integration sites
- Modify the on-boarding experience when needed as we introduce new inventory to the platform
- Bachelor’s degree
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment and working with a remote team
ClassPass Company Culture
Our growing team (now over 200 strong!) is a passionate, hard-working bunch that believes in having a real impact on our customers' lives. We take work – and working out – seriously. The attire of choice is athleisure and you'll often see ClassPassers buddying up to take a class. We’re as inspired by the 35M reservations made to date as we are by the life-changing stories we receive from our members and studios, which is why we work together every day to innovate and create new ways we can make the world a more active place. Join us!