Sales Operations Manager
The Sales Operations team at ClassPass supports our global Partnerships organization and helps guide strategy with the intent of consistently increasing efficiency and effectiveness. As a Sales Operations Manager, you will be the first Sales Operations hire to fully support our international team through their continued expansion efforts.
You will work closely with the leadership team and the country managers throughout Europe and APAC to help drive and coordinate strategy around expansion. You will also be responsible for executing on day to day tasks such as license provisioning, data uploads, quota setting, territory design and assignments, data audits, and compensation plan design and administration. As you work cross-functionally with all levels from leadership to individual contributors across our sales, success, and marketing teams, you will also be responsible for identifying bottlenecks, sub-optimal processes, and areas for optimization and work with our central sales operations team to prioritize, drive, and execute projects to help drive continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate is a driven executor with a can-do attitude and a very strong background in system administration and configuration (especially Salesforce) with an analytical mind and an eye for process improvement.
- Manage provisioning of licenses and maintain roles, access, and permissions
- Create and maintain Salesforce reporting and dashboards
- Field and process bulk data requests related to account assignments, mass-updates, deduplication efforts, etc.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for Salesforce-related configuration/administration/permissioning questions (and other sales/success related tooling)
- Work with central Sales Operations team to drive initiatives that optimize our technology investments and processes
- Be comfortable juggling competing priorities and managing to delivery deadlines
- Develop operational and financial models (forecasting, capacity planning, etc.)
- Help define and monitor KPIs for the international org
- Help design and administer performance-based compensation plans
- Perform analysis on large data-sets with the goal of deriving actionable insights to help drive business-cases and prioritization
- 4-6 years of relevant sales operations experience preferably in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- Extremely familiar and competent with Salesforce; previous experience as a Salesforce administrator and/or admin certified
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, able to assess prioritization by gauging business impact in consideration of competing priorities
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills
- Very proficient with Excel (experience with SQL and data visualization tools like Tableau a plus)