ABOUT THE RIGHT TEAM MEMBER:
You love providing top-notch level of support to make the lives of those around you easier. You are passionate about creating a functional, clean and fun working environment for you and your team.
You are always accountable when it comes to your role and responsibilities. You’re known for your “can-do” and positive attitude! You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are constantly looking for ways to grow and help out.
- Facilities Ownership:
- Act as front desk reception to greet and coordinate on-site visitors
- Order, stock and maintain inventory of all office food & supplies
- Responsible for daily function and tidiness of the office including: making coffee, replenishing snacks, cleaning dishes, removing trash as needed, watering plants, neatening conference rooms, etc.
- Oversee vendors ensuring timely response and managing budgets and invoices
- Send, receive and distribute mail & packages
- Track and respond to office maintenance needs coordinating with building maintenance staff
- Operations Tasks:
- Ensure seating chart is properly maintained and new hire desks are prepped as needed
- Assist with calendar requests as they come in from the team
- Help with planning, setup and execution of ClassPass events
- Handle communicating to the office as needed, both quickly and succinctly
- 1-3+ years experience as an Office Manager and/or Facilities Coordinator
- Reliable transportation (to note - this role does not allow for remote work, and has generally set hours of 8:30am - 4:30pm)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Google applications - particularly Google Calendar
- Can work autonomously and own projects fully
- Exhibits willingness and ability to learn, adapt and improve as needed as company grows