Partner Development Manager (Bilingual)
About the right team member:
You’re not afraid to cold call someone or strike up a conversation with someone you just met. You are always coming up with ways to think outside the box whether it’s crafting a rockin’ pitch deck, putting together a win-win proposal or hitting the road to explore a new market!
Our Partnerships team is the key to ClassPass' success. We wouldn't exist without our amazing fitness partners. In this role, you will be identifying potential studios to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform and network and building long-lasting relationships with studio owners, managers and staff in creative and fun ways!
We're looking for a Bilingual Partner Development Manager to join the Partnerships team as we expand on an International scale!
- Research, prospect and sell new studio and gym partners on to the platform in new and existing markets to help expand the ClassPass geographic footprint.
- Utilize online and offline resources and tools to develop and maintain your own pipeline in SalesForce.
- Drive the full sales cycle through making/sending introductory calls and emails, assessing and building the relationship and closing the deal.
- Customize partnership proposals according to the needs and interests of the prospect and ClassPass.
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways in which you connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly target goals.
- Handle multiple projects outside of your pipeline while maintaining daily KPI’s and metrics (calls, Emails, pitches, deals won, etc).
- You'll be fluent in another language alongside English
- Demonstrated sales experience with a track record of relentlessly high standards and top performance
- Highly organized individual with ability to prioritize and attention to detail
- A genuine curiosity about people and local businesses and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Willingness and flexibility to travel and work in-market to help expand the ClassPass geographic footprint across International markets
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing fast startup environment
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections and obstacles with an openness to feedback, and dedication to consistent self improvement
- Positive and inventive attitude and a drive to win with friendly competition
- Technical experience in computer programs such as CRM systems (SalesForce), Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or 3-4 years relevant experience
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.