Performance Marketing Manager UK
ClassPass have an exciting opportunity for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our UK Marketing team.
This is a fast-paced and strategic position covering all aspects of paid marketing within the marketing team. Reporting into the UK Marketing Lead, this role will take primary responsibility for managing all in-house SEM, Paid Social activity focusing on acquisition, along with Programmatic Display and Retargeting channels.
This role will be responsible for buying advertising for the UK markets through a variety of online auctions, including search, social and display. The Performance Marketing Manager will have primary responsibility for ClassPass UK’s engagement with all online auctions for media space and will work with the UK Marketing Lead to drive ROI for the company across their portfolio of responsibilities.
- Develop a strategy and executing it across biddable channels to drive additional revenue for the business
- Work with our in-house team, freelance designers to deliver top class creative for use across Social & Display to drive performance
- Auction Marketing Fundamentals - Ensuring the effective running of reporting, targeting, creative and bidding strategy
- Remarketing - Leading the remarketing strategy, remarketing performance & execution across channels
- Expansion – Finding new ways to expand customer acquisition and retention in new markets and new digital advertising techniques
- Technology - Keeping ClassPass UK at the cutting edge of auction marketing, utilising our services and identifying new services to utilise.
- Delivering Results - Delivering strong return on investment for paid advertising. Growing budget through additional opportunities
- Reporting back on performance to board level stakeholders and shareholders
- Minimum 4-5 years online marketing background gained from client and/or online agency side with demonstrable experience and achievement across conversion or performance remarketing.
- Experience working across either the PPC or Display channels and a strong understanding of the fundamentals of acquisition marketing
- Performance focussed – Driven and motivated by surpassing targets for bottom line and acquisition.
- A capacity for analytical thinking. Candidates should be data driven and analytical, creating and managing through an environment of performance indicators and analysis.
- Planning and Time management skills - Set goals and targets for yourself and direct reports. Scope out work and set detailed delivery plans for the team.
- Excellent communication skills - an innate ability to build the strong relationships and communicate vital information that will be critical to success.
- Based in our UK office
- Benefits include medical coverage, generous vacation time, complimentary ClassPass membership, and an office filled with passionate, smart, and happy people!
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.