International Sales Enablement Manager
About the right team member:
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales and/or account management background with experience in curriculum development. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as a proven track record in enablement and training programs. You will help plan, manage and execute training and enablement initiatives for the studio partnerships organization at ClassPass. The position requires a self-starter with strong project management skills, great communication and presentation skills, and the ability to work with a variety of roles within the organization.
Our Partnerships team is the key to ClassPass' success. In this role, you will be onboarding and training our sales and account management team members as we expand globally!
- Work with sales and account management teams to design and implement an onboarding program for new hires
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices
- Understand the training needs of the teams, and implement innovative and effective enablement strategies, tools and techniques to reach and influence a diverse sales force
- Design ongoing training based on business needs, product updates, competitive positioning, and internal processes to bring the partnerships team to the next level
- Identify and source opportunities for external training when applicable
- Responsible for maintaining and updating tools and a ‘Center for Excellence’ for the team
- Field general content and support requests from partnerships team
- Gather feedback from team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
- Support ongoing hiring process by interviewing applicable candidates for open roles across the partnerships organization
- Demonstrated sales or account management experience with a track record of relentlessly high standards and top performance
- Willingness and flexibility to travel globally to onboard sales and account managers across
- Highly organized individual with ability to prioritize and attention to detail
- Demonstrate your ability to establish and manage project priorities and timelines to achieve results
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple projects at once
- Technical experience in computer programs such as CRM systems (Salesforce, Hubspot), Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
- Multi-lingual applicants strongly preferred; please list languages and proficiency on your resume
- Bachelor's Degree or 3-4 years relevant experience
- Based in our UK office
- Benefits include medical coverage, generous vacation time, complimentary ClassPass membership, and an office filled with passionate, smart, and happy people!
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.