ABOUT THE RIGHT TEAM MEMBER:
You have experience. You already know how to manage client relationships, interpret their performance metrics, and come up with creative solutions to address their concerns.
You are a people-person. Interacting with others all day long is your dream job.
You are a negotiator, and you always look for ways to build deeper partnerships.
You are comfortable with numbers, and are excited to use data, market trend analysis, and your budding knowledge of the boutique fitness space to make actionable recommendations to our partners
As an Account Manager, you help our studios succeed. You will work directly with studio owners and managers in our network to make sure they see incredible value in their partnership with us.
- Be an expert on boutique fitness in your ClassPass markets
- Build strong, long-term relationships with studio partners by helping them grow their business
- Engage with key studio partners during a monthly check-in via phone or in-person meetings (some you’ll interact with everyday!)
- Drive adoption of new ClassPass products among your studio partners
- Retain our partners by providing best-in-class support & relationship management
- Bachelor degree
- Must have 2+ years of experience in account management, business development, or similar role
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Based in our NYC headquarters.
- Benefits include medical coverage, vacation time, and ClassPass membership
- Work in an office filled with passionate, smart, and happy people