Senior Account Manager
ABOUT THE RIGHT TEAM MEMBER:
You have experience. You already know how to manage client relationships, interpret their performance metrics, and come up with creative solutions to address their concerns.
You are a people-person. Interacting with others all day long is your dream job.
You are a negotiator, and you always look for ways to build deeper partnerships.
You are comfortable with numbers, and are excited to use data, market trend analysis, and your budding knowledge of the boutique fitness space to make actionable recommendations to our most strategic partners.
As a Senior Account Manager on the National team, your goal is to help our partners succeed. You will work directly with some of the largest fitness brands and franchises in our network to make sure they see incredible value in their partnership with us.
- Build strong, long-term relationships with dedicated partner brands by helping them grow their business and optimize partnership with ClassPass
- Own strategy for number of top national brands and franchised businesses and drive execution to achieve the desired results
- Aim to achieve full penetration of partner footprint across franchises
- Drive adoption of and sales for ClassPass products with customizations by brand
- Engage with decision makers during monthly check-ins and quarterly business reviews via phone, video or in-person meetings (some who you will be supporting and engaging with daily)
- Develop in-depth performance reports to share with partners
- Conduct custom analysis as needed to support brand growth
- Retain partners by providing best-in-class support & relationship management
- Customize product pitches and communication per brand needed to enhance sell-through
- Bachelor degree
- Must have 4+ years of experience in account management, business development, or similar role
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Mastery in negotiation conversations
- Able to craft compelling, relevant, and objective-oriented storylines in talking points and presentations
- Knowledgeable in small-mid sized business operations and financial opportunities with a willingness to learn
- Able to create, read and interpret data graphs
- Proficient in excel
- Comfortable leading engaging and well-prepared team training sessions
- Based in our New York office
- Benefits include medical coverage, vacation time, and ClassPass membership