About the Right Team Member
We’re looking for an idea-driven, multi-disciplinary designer with a passion for making great work. You recognize the power design has in communicating a larger story, and you balance the nuances of the details with the mission of the big picture.
In terms of your approach, you’re comfortable tackling efforts solo or working in groups, both big and small. You’re well-organized and meet rigorous deadlines, even if that sometimes means extra effort. Fast-paced environments don’t phase you, and you seek feedback because it has the ability to turn good work into great work. You know the best campaigns are created through collaboration and iteration, which is exactly why you’re looking for the right opportunity, and the right team, to expand your design experience.
ClassPass is transforming the $10B fitness industry by connecting people to over 1 million studio fitness classes annually, and inspiring them to live more actively. Since our founding in 2013, we’ve built the world’s leading fitness membership through a digital platform, proprietary technology, a global brand and an unparalleled community. We’re revolutionizing fitness, and even after being recognized as one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, we believe we’re just getting started.
Our growing team (now over 400 strong!) is a passionate, hard-working bunch that believes in having a real impact on our customers' lives. We take work – and working out – seriously. We’re as inspired by the 35M+ reservations made to date as we are by the life-changing stories we receive from our members and studios, which is why we work together every day to innovate, create, and discover new ways we can make the world a more active place.
About the Role:
- Design a variety of high-quality visuals and layouts to support ClassPass brand communication across a variety of channels, including ad campaigns, web, digital product, video content, email, events, presentations and printed collateral.
- Collaborate closely with our Marketing, Product, Partnership and Corporate Teams to elevate and grow the ClassPass brand
- Handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Work within the Creative team, on the Marketing and Brand side of the business.
- Less than 3 years of relevant multi-disciplinary design experience, with at least internship experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communication design, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- A varied and robust portfolio of past work indicating your qualifications in the above described fields.
- Illustration, animation, digital product design, and/or writing abilities are a plus
- Love of fitness a plus