Account and Community Manager (UAE)
About the Role:
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our fitness partners. You confidently communicate the ClassPass value proposition, explain the usefulness of our tools and effectively troubleshoot partner issues. You also advocate for our partners internally, escalate bugs and communicate pain points and feature requests through the appropriate channels.
You're into fitness (particularly classes), great at project management / following processes and generally don't mind getting stuck into admin! You have a knack for running with things when given the opportunity and have a can-do attitude to life!
You will manage the ClassPass Community from Studio Partnerships to event logistics to finance - no day will be the same and you will have a direct impact on the growth of one of the fastest growing start-ups in the fitness industry.
This role provides the opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of ClassPass and the fitness industry, develop client management skills and cultivate relationships with select partners.
- Respond to a high volume of emails (and limited phone calls) and prioritise them based on client level and urgency
- Leverage negotiation and persuasion skills to keep studios on the platform, increase product adoption, and engage in custom negotiations
- Assist with resolving transactional issues and completing ad hoc projects
- Deliver outstanding service to our fitness partners and gyms
- 1-2 years experience in an Account Management role
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Must be located in Dubai
- Based in our Dubai office
- Benefits include medical coverage, complimentary ClassPass membership, and an office filled with passionate, smart, and happy people!
- Must be authorized to work in Dubai