Senior Manager, Growth Operations
Our mission is to inspire people everywhere to live fuller, happier, and more active lives. That’s why we created ClassPass: a monthly membership that gives customers access to boutique fitness classes across a wide network of studios in 50 cities.
Our culture isn’t your typical fast-growing startup. We deeply value diversity and personal growth. We take pride in providing a supportive environment that encourages you to achieve your own goals in life. Positivity is at our core and we’re sure that you'll feel that from the moment you step into our office.
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for setting growth priorities, and ensuring all growth systems are dialed in. You will be growing the company’s revenue by working at the intersection of marketing, BI, Finance and P&I teams. You will be a champion of full-funnel analytics and lead the conversation around how the insights can serve the business. You will also support the team in developing experiments, dashboards, and analytics systems to empower our marketing team to achieve their targets and grow the company’s bottomline.
You love data and empowering marketing stakeholders through data. You have a deep quantitative background and an knack for thinking outside of the box. You enjoy scenario planning and projecting opportunities across the entire marketing funnel. You love experimentation and have are results-obsessed. When asked how a great day is spent - your answer would be partnering with business stakeholders to find the most creative, impactful ways to grow a business.
- Work with the CMO and marketing leadership team, as well as key stakeholders across the company to set and execute the strategy and roadmap for ClassPass’ long-term growth.
- Partner with channel owners across acquisition, lifecycle, social, and partnership channels to understand the scalable, most cost effective channel strategies.
- Work with BI and team leads to identify ideal trial and promotional strategies to support growth.
- Lead the roadmapping and prioritization of growth experiments for the marketing team across all MSAs, and both ClassPass products.
- Guide the marketing team in maximizing and maintaining the impact of all successful growth experiments through documentation, automated systems and dashboards.
- Determine the KPIs and build out the dashboards that each channel owner on the marketing team needs to execute effectively.
- Support the team in identifying spend efficiency while maintaining our aggressive growth curves.
- Build growth projections and scenarios that align the channel owners to meet those projections in weekly and monthly channel management.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- 4-6 years in Growth or Growth Operations function, startup experience preferred.
- Strong, analytical background in a STEM field preferred.
- Experience supporting a marketing team and partnering with BI to lead growth experimentation and strategy at a high-growth startup.
- High level of analytical rigor. You must know how to quantitatively analyze and optimize marketing programs and channel initiatives.
- Extremely quick, strategic thinker with exceptional experience leading highly analytical teams.
- Experience setting and monitoring KPIs that support both growth and cost savings to ensure we exceed our annual plan.
- You must have a strong bias toward experimentation and know how to foster a competitive, results-driven mentality.
- Strong ability to codify test results, package them up for presentation and distill down to actionable takeaways.