Director of Sales Operations
Our mission is to inspire people everywhere to live fuller, happier, and more active lives. That’s why we created ClassPass: a monthly membership that gives customers access to boutique fitness classes across a wide network of studios in 49 cities.
Our culture isn’t your typical fast-growing startup. We deeply value diversity and personal growth. We take pride in providing a supportive environment that encourages you to achieve your own goals in life. Positivity is at our core and we’re sure that you'll feel that from the moment you step into our office.
About the Role
In this role, you are the backbone for the global Sales and Account Management teams. You identify opportunities for the team to focus on through creating better pipeline management systems, more efficient processes, and better KPI measurement. You are responsible for overseeing supply health in each market identifying where inventory is low and working with team on addressing. You forecast sales, develop resourcing models and liaison with the technical teams to ensure the team has the systems and tools they need to do their jobs effectively. This role provides the opportunity to build the Sales Ops function from scratch and support an all-star Sales and Account Management team.
You love strategy and data and running efficient processes. You are known for identifying problems, coming up with solutions and working collaboratively with others to address them. You are organized and detail-oriented and KPI-driven. Above all, you love creating efficiencies and working with Sales team to close deals.
- Develop and build comprehensive tools tracking opportunities from prospect to close to upsell.
- Define, track and manage sales and account management team productivity and ensure effective implementation of established processes. Analyze performance and trends in an effort to identify greater efficiency.
- Assist in assigning prospect and targets to team, and territory / quota planning
- Help define, track and manage company key performance indicators (KPIs) associated with market, partnership and inventory health
- Oversee supply health of key markets and develop processes in conjunction with Sales and Account Management teams to address issues
- Understand studio journey from prospect to partner, and identify and implement opportunities for operational improvements.
- Engage with sales reps, account managers, and sales leadership to get ongoing feedback on the sales process and structure, and to drive improvements
- Oversee CRM / SFDC team development, optimizations and dashboards
- Manage a growing sales ops team
- Ensure adherence to established departmental budgetary parameters
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred
- 5-7 years experience in Sales Operations or equivalent experience in Strategy and Operations role working closely with Sales and Account Management
- Experience growing and managing high-performing teams
- Experience with Salesforce and SQL
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment