Senior Platform Engineer
ClassPass is the world’s leading platform for studio and gym fitness. We are passionate about helping our members live a more active life – they currently book almost a million classes a month and we are just getting started.
As an infrastructure engineer you will help accelerate our engineering team as we deploy to production multiple times a day for multiple services. You will help create systems, tools, and practices so that we can move with increasing confidence.
- You are passionate about your craft and want to be surrounded by likeminded individuals
- You like to ship software early and often
- You care about selecting the right tool for the right job
- You are comfortable at multiple levels of the stack
- You collaborate well with others while owning a big feature
- You value simplicity and strive to eliminate unnecessary complexity
- You have at least 5 years of professional programming experience
- You look at a process and instinctively want to automate it
- You treat infrastructure as code
- Free medical, dental, and vision coverage (including free membership to One Medical)
- Free ClassPass membership
- Flexible work hours & vacation policy
- Pre-tax transit and flexible spending programs
- Vanguard 401k
- Healthy (and unhealthy) snacks
- Casual dress - fitness wear encouraged!
- Team workouts, events, and happy hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.